View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2013 , 12:37 PM   #3
PCGeek
Privileged

Threads: 36
Thanked 1,617 Times in 395 Posts
PCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guide On How To Talk To Children About Sandy Hook 4 Days Before Event

If u backspace the url to the /10/ folder you will arrive at the root directory which will the last mod date of the files. The pdf file in question was uploaded on Dec 14, 2012 at 2:00pm. You can actually go up in root directorys and the root folders of /08 , /09 , /10 , /11 , /12 which IMO were created to align with various months, but any file at any time can be uploaded to any root folder.

I suspect to pdf in question was quickly title changed inside the pdf then uploaded to address the current event.

I'm an IT expert of sorts and when i get home will post screenshots to verify what im addressing.

Home News Talking with your child about the Sandy Hook Tragedy

Academics Parents/Students Organizations Athletics About Us Contact Us

Talking with your child about the Sandy Hook Tragedy

December 13, 2012
If you need additional resources to you talk with your child about the recent school tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School please check our website under Parents/Students. The link is posted under both the Elementary School Forms and Information section and the High School Forms and Information section. Click on either link and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen to Talking with your Children about the Sandy Hook Incident.
Back to News

Last edited by PCGeek; 22 Jan 2013 at 18:57 PM. Reason: to explain backdate anomilies
PCGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PCGeek For This Useful Post: